How to take care Jellybean Succulent Plant
Light sun light.
water the jelly bean plant more in the spring and summer, but still let it dry out in between waterings. Plant this sedum in well-draining potting soil never let it sit in water.
This succulent plant does best in hotter conditions. Sedum jelly bean plant needs a sunny spot to maintain colorful leaves.
Fertilize in the spring and summer once a month with a cactus and succulent fertilizer.
No insects and pest or diseases are known to severely attack this plant.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Jellybean Succulent Plant (3-6 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.