Jhau (Tamarisk) Green Plant
₹330.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Well Drainage Soil
- Light : Bright Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Jhau plant
Jhau Green are extremely low-maintenance. To plant your Thuja, select a site that receives full to partial sunlight – they will grow more quickly in full sunlight. Six hours of direct sunlight a day will suffice.
And your natural soil will be fine for your Thujas. They can adapt to a huge variety of different soil types, ranging from sandy to heavy with clay. Although they prefer slightly acidic soil, they adjust fine to soils that are alkaline and very acidic.
Speaking of soil, keep it moist but not soggy or oversaturated. Thujas won’t do well if they sit in standing water, so avoid low areas of your yard where standing water could collect.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Jhau (Tamarisk) Green plant (10-18 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.