Jhau (Tamarisk) Green Plant
₹550.00 Inc. Tax (-40%)
- Free delivery across India
- Jhau (Tamarisk) Green is a low caring live landscaping plant
- Jhau (Tamarisk) Green plant with one plastic pot.
- Jhau (Tamarisk) Green plant comes with one 4-6 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Jhau (Tamarisk) Green plant size (10-18 Inch)
How to take care Jhau :
- Jhau Green are extremely low-maintenance. To plant your Thuja, select a site that receives full to partial sunlight – they will grow more quickly in full sunlight. Six hours of direct sunlight a day will suffice.
- And your natural soil will be fine for your Thujas. They can adapt to a huge variety of different soil types, ranging from sandy to heavy with clay. Although they prefer slightly acidic soil, they adjust fine to soils that are alkaline and very acidic.
- Speaking of soil, keep it moist but not soggy or oversaturated. Thujas won’t do well if they sit in standing water, so avoid low areas of your yard where standing water could collect. However, these arborvitaes get thirsty often. Water your Thujas three times a month during the summer months, and twice a month during the colder months. If you experience periods of drought or extreme heat, water your trees more often.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Jhau (Tamarisk) Green plant (10-18 inch)
- Planters Size: 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.