Kalanchoe Daigremontiana(Mother of Thousands) Succulent Plant
- SKU: BSN10724
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana is a low caring live succulent plant.
- This plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters
- Kalanchoe Daigremontiana plant size (2-5 Inch)
- This plant is a semi indoor succulent plant.
How to take care Mother of Thousands
- This plant does need good drainage and is best potted in a commercial cactus soil mix. If using standard potting soil, sand can be added for sharper drainage.
- When learning how to grow Kalanchoe indoors, locate the plant in bright, but indirect light for several hours per day.
- When growing Kalanchoe outdoors, avoid direct afternoon sun. Houseplants will benefit from spending the summer outside; just make sure to introduce them to the outside atmosphere gradually and begin their outdoor stay with limited morning sun.
- Too much direct sunlight may cause leaves to become sunburned. Remember to move the plant back inside before outdoor temperatures drop to the 40 degree F. range. (4 C.). You’ll find that growing mother of thousands is simple and mostly carefree – a worthwhile gardening experience with limited care to keep it under control.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Kalanchoe Daigremontiana(Mother of Thousands) Succulent Plant (2-5 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.