How to take care Lantana Knee High Yellow Plant :
- Supply 1 inch of water weekly unless there is enough rainfall to keep the top 6 inches of soil moist. Feel the soil and water it if the top 1 inch feels dry. Avoid overhead watering to keep the leaves dry.
- Cut back the growing tips of the lantana stems by 1 or 2 inches, approximately once a month during the spring and summer. Shape lightly when pruning to maintain the plant in a mounded form.
- Prune back the entire plant in spring as new growth begins if you’re growing lantana as a perennial. Cut the lantana down to within 6 to 12 inches of the ground to encourage new growth and to remove the old, woody stems.
- Fertilize perennial lantana once a year in spring after pruning. Apply a balanced, slow-release fertilizer, such as a 10-10-10 blend, at the rate advised on the package. Sprinkle the fertilizer on the soil, six inches from the base of the plant, then water thoroughly so the nutrients dissolve into the soil.
- Monitor the plants for black or brown patches or growths. These are sooty mold or powdery mildew growth, which are usually caused by over-watering or planting in shade. Trim out any infected leaves or stems and dispose of them to prevent the fungus from spreading.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Lantana Knee High Yellow (6-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.