Light Bulbs,Chains of Glory ,Clerodendrum Smithianum Starter Plant
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter / Moist Soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Light Bulbs,Chains of Glory plant
Moist soil, high humidity, peat soil, hormone for root growth, highly recommend to use green house (or small plastic box with holes) it will take few weeks for the first root.
Spring to summer in hardiness zone 7-10b, spring to autumn in hardiness zone 11, all year in hardiness zone 12+
After the flowers better to prune but possible to cut in the autumn to early winter (depend when the plant bloom)
Average amount of water / Big amount of water
Light conditions in optimal condition for growing: Full sun / Half shade
Autumn / Winter in the tropics and in colder area in Spring
Dry and dark location, keep it room temperature
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Light Bulbs,Chains of Glory plant (8-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.