Light Bulbs,Chains of Glory ,Clerodendrum Smithianum Starter Plant
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Chains of Glory is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 3-4 inch plastic planter.
- This plant size (6-10 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Light Bulbs,Chains of Glory ,Clerodendrum Smithianum Starter Plant :
- Requirements: moist soil, high humidity, peat soil, hormone for root growth, highly recommend to use green house (or small plastic box with holes) it will take few weeks for the first root.
- Planting season: Spring to summer in hardiness zone 7-10b, spring to autumn in hardiness zone 11, all year in hardiness zone 12+
- Planting in bigger hole and put organic matter, chopped dead leaves and humus, put the plant and cover it lightly and keep it moist for few weeks until the plant establish
- Pruning season: After the flowers better to prune but possible to cut in the autumn to early winter (depend when the plant bloom)
- Fast growing / Medium growing
- Water requirement: Average amount of water / Big amount of water
- Light conditions in optimal condition for growing: Full sun / Half shade
- Blooming information :Autumn / Winter in the tropics and in colder area in Spring
- peat soil with vermiculite possible in other soils, take care that the soil will be well ventilated (better result), sunny location, high humidity, temperature of 21-25C (70-77F)
- Dry and dark location, keep it room temperature
- Spring will be better for the tree but possible in summer, and in hardiness zone 12+ possible all year
- Plant in soil that will keep the water and don’t let it dry, full sun
- Conditions for seeds germinate:Moist soil, sunny location, water regularly and don’t let it dry
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Peperomia Clusiifolia Plant (3-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 2-3 in plastic planter.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.