₹559.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Lotus Lucky Bamboo plant
Care for lotus bamboo is very similar to lucky bamboo except that it likes slightly more light and fertilizer.
Keep the bamboo in water or soil.
Fertilize it periodically for quicker growth.
Water it sparingly.
Keep it out of direct sunlight.
Remove dead or yellow leaves regularly
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant (10-14 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.