Mandevilla White lant
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Mandevilla Red Vine :
- Sun and Partial Shade : Outdoors,mandevilla likes full sun in cooler microclimates and partial shade in areas with very hot weather. Indoor plants like bright light, with either direct or indirect sunlight. In the heat of summer, the plant does best with some afternoon shade, whether indoors or out.
- Regular Watering : Mandevilla prefers regular amounts of water, whether indoors or out. Water your plant weekly with a deep soaking until you see moist soil, or water draining from container plants. Keep the soil moist, but not dripping wet, and make sure it’s well-draining; cut back on watering during the winter when growth slows down,letting the soil dry out more between watering. If it takes longer than 30 seconds for water to soak into the soil, consider reporting or replanting the plant. Add sand or perlite to soil to help with draining, and make sure plant containers have good drainage holes.
- Pests and Disease : Mandevilla vines are not plagued by serious diseases, but they can become infested with whiteflies, spider mites or mealybugs. Examine your vine every few weeks to look for bugs or larvae, and cut off any diseased leaves or stems. If you see bugs, hose them off with a strong spray of water, or use an insecticidal soap or oil as directed on package labels.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Mandevilla Red plant(4 -6 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.