Mandevilla White Plant
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Mandevilla White Plant
Outdoors,mandevilla likes full sun in cooler micro climates and partial shade in areas with very hot weather. Indoor plants like bright light, with either direct or indirect sunlight.
Mandevilla prefers regular amounts of water, whether indoors or out. Water your plant weekly with a deep soaking until you see moist soil, or water draining from container plants. Keep the soil moist, but not dripping wet, and make sure it’s well-draining.
Mandevilla vines are not plagued by serious diseases, but they can become infested with whiteflies, spider mites or mealybugs.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Mandevilla Red plant (5 – 10 Inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.