- SKU: BSN12989
₹429.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Mandevilla Yellow plant is but easy to take care flowering plant.
- Mandevilla Yellow plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Mandevilla Yellow plant size (6-12 Inch)
- Mandevilla Yellow plant will be sent with prepared soil.
How to take care Mandevilla Yellow :
- Sun and Partial Shade : Outdoors,mandevilla likes full sun in cooler microclimates and partial shade in areas with very hot weather. Indoor plants like bright light, with either direct or indirect sunlight. In the heat of summer, the plant does best with some afternoon shade, whether indoors or out.
- Regular Watering : Mandevilla prefers regular amounts of water, whether indoors or out. Water your plant weekly with a deep soaking until you see moist soil, or water draining from container plants. Keep the soil moist, but not dripping wet, and make sure it’s well-draining; cut back on watering during the winter when growth slows down,letting the soil dry out more between watering. If it takes longer than 30 seconds for water to soak into the soil, consider reporting or replanting the plant. Add sand or perlite to soil to help with draining, and make sure plant containers have good drainage holes.
- Tips Feed : your mandevilla vine every two weeks during the growing season with an all-purpose fertilizer or with one higher in phosphorus than other nutrients
- Pests and Disease : Mandevilla vines are not plagued by serious diseases, but they can become infested with whiteflies, spider mites or mealybugs. Examine your vine every few weeks to look for bugs or larvae, and cut off any diseased leaves or stems. If you see bugs, hose them off with a strong spray of water, or use an insecticidal soap or oil as directed on package labels.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Mandevilla yellow plant (6-12 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.