How to take care Miracle Fruit plant
Growing miracle berries indoors requires a room with very bright light. However, it can be placed outside in a shady location when the weather is warm. This humidity-loving plant thrives when placed in a room with a humidifier or with a clear plastic bag wrapped around it to conserve moisture. Misting daily with water or setting the plant on a water-filled pebble tray can also help with raising humidity. Use only well drained, slightly acidic soil whenever you are growing miracle berries. Caring for a Miracle Fruit Plant Caring for a miracle fruit plant is not difficult as long as you keep the soil acidity constant. This can be done by using peat and perlite planting mediums and providing a fertilizer for acid-loving plants. Water the plant regularly but do not let the plant sit in water or it may become waterlogged and may develop root rot. Always feel the soil before watering.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Miracle Fruit plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)/ Grow bags
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.