Monstera Adansonii,Swiss Cheese Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: SRT14509
₹309.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Monstera Adansonii,Swiss Cheese plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Low / Indoor Condition
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to Grow Swiss Cheese plant :
- Light : Monster adansonii plants are native to the jungles of Central and South America, where they grow under the coverage of trees. Therefore, the plants grow best in indirect sunlight. If direct sunlight is unavoidable, limit the exposure to just two to three hours of morning sun.
- Soil : This plant grows best in peat-based potting soil in a pot that has a large drainage hole. The peat helps to trap moisture in the soil without allowing it to become waterlogged. For strong growth, aim for a soil pH of 5.5 to 7.0.
- Water : Before you water a Swiss cheese vine, do the knuckle test—stick your finger up to the knuckle into the soil to see how wet or dry the soil is. If the soil is nearly dry, water it. Don’t let the soil dry out entirely.
- Temperature and Humidity : M. adansonii is best grown in a conservatory or greenhouse where humidity, temperature, and light are all maximized. These are deep-jungle plants that thrive on very high humidity, lots of moisture during the rainy season, and high temps.
- Fertilizer : Once you’ve potted or repotted the plant, don’t fertilize within four to six months if you’re using a general houseplant potting soil. These soils have slow-release fertilizer already mixed in. After this, fertilize when you water during the summer and spring months, then refrain from feeding during the fall and winter months.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Monstera Adansonii plant ( 6-12 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.