Mulberry, Tuti (small leaves) Plant
- SKU: BSN14437
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Mulberry, Tuti is a low caring live fruit plant.
- This plant comes with one plastic pot.
- Package contains 4-5 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Mulberry, Tuti plant size (5-12 Inch)
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Mulberry, Tuti (small leaves) Plant :
- Climate : The mulberry tree is found across all the continents. It can be grown in temperate regions and as well as in subtropical and arid tropical areas. It’s possible to grow it in USDA 5-10, and also in Zone 11 with slight difficulty, you can also try growing a mulberry tree in USDA zones 3 and 4 with care in winter. *When grown in cold climate expect your mulberry tree to shed its leaves in winter, the new growth begins with the slight warmth after winter.
- Position : A mulberry tree, like all other fruit trees, requires plenty of sunlight to grow and fruit. Therefore, find a position that receives full day sun and has a good air flow. If you live in a warm tropical or subtropical climate, place the mulberry tree growing in the pot in a spot that receives shade in the afternoon in SUMMER.
- Soil : Use rich, loamy and well-drained potting soil that is slightly acidic or neutral in pH. The mulberry tree prefers soil that is fertile and rich in compost or manure. So make sure to add this, too. For a successful container grown mulberry tree, proper drainage is necessary. Soil that blocks drainage of water must not be used. Therefore, it’s a good idea to use a SOILLESS potting mix.
- Watering : Deep regular watering is essential for a few months when your plant is establishing. Ensure the soil is not remain wet. Once the mulberry tree growing in container establishes, water moderately when it is needed, you can observe it by poking the finger in top 1 inch surface of the soil. Reduce watering in winter if growing in cooler zones.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Mulberry, Tuti (small leaves) Plant (5-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.