Nolina Palm, Ponytail Palm Plant
₹879.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Indirect Partial Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- Height : 10 -14 inch
- Spread : 10-12 inch
- Pot : 6-8 inch
How to take care Nolina Palm, Ponytail Palm plant
The care instructions for ponytail palm are relatively short. Because ponytail palm care requires dry soil, it is best to let them get root bound before repotting and when you do repot them, use a pot that is only an inch or two (2.5 to 5 cm.) wider than the previous pot. If you repot them into a larger pot, they can get too much water at once, which can damage their growth and health.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Nolina Palm, Ponytail Palm plant (10-12 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.