Osmoxylon Lineare Plant
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Osmoxylon Lineare is a low caring live foliage plant.
- Osmoxylon Lineare plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Osmoxylon Lineare plant size (4-8 Inch)
- Osmoxylon Lineare will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Osmoxylon Lineare Plant :
- Light: Grows best in full sun but can tolerate full shade.
- Moisture: Moderate water needs. Water regularly and keep soil moist especially during the hot seasons. Allow soil to partially dry up before watering again.
- Soil: Best in sandy organic and loamy soils. It can tolerate any commercial garden soil with good drainage.Others: Remove withered leaves. Provide adequate warmth and humidity.Osmoxylon lineare ‘Variegata’ (Variegated Miagos Bush, Green Aralia) at Felda Residence, Sungkai, 28 Dec. 2009Feed once a month with a balanced liquid fertiliser. Generally free from pests or diseases.
- For subtropical and temperate regions: Hardiness: USDA Zone 10a – 11. Osmoxylon lineare ‘Variegata’ can be grown as a perennial plant in container gardening, either outdoors or indoors. Temperatures close to 0°C are a short-lasting exception.It will start blooming from summer and continue to flower all year round.
- Propagation: Easily by stem cuttings. Can also be propagated by seeds though plants grown from seed may not come true to parent.
- Usage: Osmoxylon lineare ‘Variegata’ (Variegated Miagos Bush, Green Aralia) bush in abundance at Felda Residence in Sungkai, 28 Dec. 2009Osmoxylon lineare ‘Variegata’ is a rare and exotic tropical plant that’s excellent in any garden, especially if you desire a tropical theme. An ideal ornamental plant for container gardening or raised planters. Grow this captivating plant to add colour and beauty to your garden beds or borders. Suitable too as a ground cover.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Osmoxylon Lineare Plant ( 4-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.