Pachyveria Scheideckeri Succulent Plant
- SKU: BSN14720
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Pachyveria Scheideckeri is very easy to take care succulent plant.
- It comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (4-6 Inch)
- Pachyveria Scheideckeri plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Pachyveria Scheideckeri Succulent Plant :
- LIGHT : Most varieties of succulents need at least half a day to a full day of sunlight.
- PLANTING : Remove plants from their pots and plant making sure the soil level remains the same depth on the plant.
- SOIL : Succulents need good draining soil. For container planting, you can purchase cactus soil or incorporate sand, gravel or volcanic rock for better drainage. The container you are planting in should have a drainage hole
- WATERING : After planting, water in well and allow the soil to dry between waterings. Water when soil is dry and the sun is shining. Succulents don’t like to have wet feet.
- FERTILIZER : Most succulents need very little fertilizer. Watering with a well-balanced fertilizer once a month will be all they need.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Pachyveria Scheideckeri Succulent Plant (4-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.