How to take care Pandanus Variegated (Golden) Plant :
- Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Water: Medium
- Temperature: 50 degrees F
- Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water garden plants once a week when there is no appreciable rainfall, supplying 1 to 3 inches of water weekly or enough to keep the soil moist. Indoor plants need watering when the top 1 inch of soil begins to dry.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Pandanus Variegated (Golden) Plant ( 4-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.