Peace Lily Big Leaf – Easy Care Low Light Houseplant
- SKU: BSN11351
Frequently Bought Together
₹499.00 Inc. Tax
Total Price: ₹798.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- This item: Peace Lily Big Leaf - Easy Care Low Light Houseplant(₹499.00 Inc. Tax)
- Turtle Vine(
How to take care Peace Lily Big Leaf plant
Peace lilies prefer light partial shade, and can tolerate fluorescent lights. In fact, some have been known to thrive in rooms with no windows at all.
In general, water at least once a week and keep the soil moist. Water your plant less often in winter.
The peace lily makes a great house plant because it thrives in the indoor temperatures most people enjoy. It prefers a temperature range of 65-85°F and humid climates.
It is poisonous to both cats and dogs alike because they contain calcium oxalate. Peace lilies should be kept away from animals and small children. Being educated about the risks will help you avoid any accidents.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Peace Lily (Golden) Plant (10-15 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.