Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana Plant
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Calathea Makoyana is a low caring live indoor plant.
- This plant comes with one plastic pot.
- Package contain one size 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Peacock Plant size (6-10 Inch)
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana Plant :
- Watering: Maintain moist soil. Water once the surface of the soil starts to dry.
- Soil: Well-draining general purpose houseplant potting mix.
- Temperature: 60-75°F (16-24°C) for best growth.
- Fertilizer: Use liquid or water soluble fertilizer made up at no more than half strength and apply every 2-4 weeks during the growing season. NPK 3-1-2 is perfect, but a balanced preparation is normally fine.
- Humidity: >60% humidity. High humidity is really important to keep your peacock plant healthy. Using a digital hygrometer to monitor humidity is a great idea.
- Pruning: Remove old leaves and pinch back to maintain compact growth.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
There are no inquiries yet.