Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana Plant
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moist Soil / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Indirect Light / Medium Warm
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana plant :
Maintain moist soil. Water once the surface of the soil starts to dry.
Well-draining general purpose houseplant potting mix.
60-75°F (16-24°C) for best growth.
strength and apply every 2-4 weeks during the growing season. NPK 3-1-2 is perfect, but a balanced preparation is normally fine.
60% humidity. High humidity is really important to keep your peacock plant healthy. Using a digital hygrometer to monitor humidity is a great idea.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Peacock Plant ,Calathea Makoyana Plant (8-11 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
Samrat Dey (verified owner) –
Came in beautiful condition. Loved it 😊