Pearls Succulent String
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Pearls Succulent is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (2-7 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Pearls Succulent :
- LIGHT : String of Pearls plant like bright indirect light, if they’re outdoor they like shaded area with some morning direct light or bright indirect light, if they’re indoor they like to be near the window with strong natural light. They don’t like direct sunlight, they will get burnt easily. Depending on how hot your area is, indoor String of Pearls should be kept near South or West window or in hot, desert-like area, 5’ – 10’ away from South or West window to keep it from sunburnt. In darker, cooler months consider moving them to a brighter place.If your place doesn’t have enough light for them, then consider putting them 6 – 12 inches under fluorescent light fixture and give them 12- 16 hours of light per day.
- TEMPERATURE : String of Pearls succulent should be kept at average indoor temperature of70° – 80° degrees Fahrenheit. During winter, keep the plant at cool temperature – around 55° – 60° degrees Fahrenheit. Don’t keep them in drafty areas, or areas with air conditioner and open window as cold air may causes the leaves to drop.String of pearls aren’t frost-tolerant so they’ll need to be moved indoor in the winter.
- SOIL & POT : Pearls Plant like any succulent need well-draining soil to thrive. Hence, choosing a well-drained pot is the first step to make your spring of hearts happy. Terracotta and unglazed ceramic pots are the two most popular choices thanks to their extraordinary drainage.Choosing the perfect size of the pot is another important factor for succulents to grow well. The pot need to be big enough to let them fill to the brim, as if the pot is too big for the plant then the soil will stay wet for too long and the pearls resting on that wet soil will get rot. And String of Pearls have very shallow roots so they don’t need a deep pot as well. Another important thing is to make sure the crowns of the pearls stay at the same level with the top of the pot or at most 0.5 – 1 inch lower than the top, otherwise the aeration will decrease, together with wet soil, the crowns and stems of the plant will get rot easier.String of pearls are pretty easy to take care of so you can literally start with any kind of succulent potting soil, but sandy soil is preferable. You can follow this mix with 3 part good potting soil and 1 part sharp sand.
- WATER : String of Pearls are very sensitive to overwatering, so make sure that you give them just enough water. Recommended amount is once every two weeks. One tip to make sure you don’t overwater your plant is to check if the soil is half an inch (1.2cm) dry before the next water. During winter time, cut back watering to once per month. String of pearls are often grown indoor, but it does not mean it can not make a great outdoor plant. For outdoor String of Pearls, it’ll depend on how hot the area is, that you can adjust the number of times to water the plant or you can let the rain does the job for you.
- FERTILIZER : Succulents usually don’t need a lot of fertilizer and too much fertilizer can kill Pearls Succulent too. During growth time, they might get fertilized once every 2 or 4 weeks in spring and mid-summer. And no fertilizer is needed for fall and winter. And the fertilizer should be weakened to not overwhelm the plant.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Pearls Succulent String (2-7 inch)
- Planters Size: 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.