Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone Plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone plant for growing indoors or out during warm weather. The thick succulent stems grow in a zig-zag direction, back and forth between each leaf. The green leaves take on a rosy blush in bright, sunny conditions.Devil’s Backbone can be grown as a landscape plant in frost-free areas , it produces small red flowers.
How to take care Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone :
- Water : Water a Devil’s Backbone Plant moderately but consistently throughout the year, but allow the soil to dry out a little more during the Fall and Winter months. Leaves fall off of a Devil’s Backbone if the soil gets too dry and the plant gets root rot if the soil stays too wet.
- Temperature : A Devil’s Backbone Plant likes warm temperatures and does not do well in temperatures below 55 degrees.
- Fertilizer : Feed a Devil’s Backbone Plant once a month when it is actively growing in the Spring and Summer with a liquid fertilizer.
- Soil : Devil’s Backbone Plants are very tolerant of even poor soil but it’s best to use a sand based soil that drains well.
- Toxicity : The latex based sap of a Devil’s Backbone Plant is caustic so always wear gloves when pruning the plant.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pcs of Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone (5 -7 inch)
- Planters size : 2-2 inch plastic planters (round shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the
product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.