Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone Plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium
- Light : Medium Sun
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone plant
Water a Devil’s Backbone Plant moderately but consistently throughout the year, but allow the soil to dry out a little more during the Fall and Winter months. Leaves fall off of a Devil’s Backbone if the soil gets too dry and the plant gets root rot if the soil stays too wet.
A Devil’s Backbone Plant likes warm temperatures and does not do well in temperatures below 55 degrees.
Feed a Devil’s Backbone Plant once a month when it is actively growing in the Spring and Summer with a liquid fertilizer.
Devil’s Backbone Plants are very tolerant of even poor soil but it’s best to use a sand based soil that drains well.
The latex based sap of a Devil’s Backbone Plant is caustic so always wear gloves when pruning the plant.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pcs of Pedilanthus Devil’S Backbone (8 -10 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (round shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.