Pendula Ashoka Plant
₹199.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium , Well Drainage Soil
- Light : Shady Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Pendula Ashoka plant :
- Sunlight : This tree grows well in a bright but shady area. It doesn’t prefer full sun exposure, but partial shade to full shade, both are suitable.
- Water : For small plants growing, check the soil around by poking one and a half inch finger in the soil, if it feels dry, water it. If your yard is large enough, you can even install drip irrigation to provide precise watering.
- Soil : Ashoka tree calls for fertile and well-draining soil.
- Temperature : It grows well in a frost-free climate, between the range of 20 – 35° C (68 – 95° F) temperature. The tree flourishes well in humid condition and performs poorly in dry and arid climatic areas.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Pendula Ashoka plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter Size : Plant will be sent in grow bag.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.