Peperomia Caperata ,Lilian Ripple Green Plant
- SKU: BSN15951
₹319.00 Inc. Tax
Peperomia Caperata ,Lilian Ripple Green is the unique variety of piperaceae family ,This plant also purify the air, which make you breath fresh.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate , Medium Moist Soil
- Light : Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care of Peperomia Caperata ,Lilian Ripple plant
Do not want to place your Peperomia Caperata under direct light, it will do much better under low to medium light and can tolerate bright light as long as it is not under direct sunlight. For that reason we would recommend a north or east facing windowsill or placed away from a south or west facing window.
As this plant is of the semi succulent variety you will not need to water it that often. If you over water these plants they can be prone to root rot and you may notice the leaves and stems starting to rot. Instead make sure you wait for the soil to dry out between watering.
Make sure you use a well draining aerated soil as Peperomia Caperata are a plant that don’t like to be sitting in water.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Peperomia Caperata ,Lilian Ripple Green plant (5-6 Inch )
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.