- SKU: BSN992
₹209.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Peperomia Obtusifolia is a low caring live foliage plant.
- This plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters
- Peperomia Obtusifolia plant size (3-6 Inch)
- This plant is a semi indoor foliage plant.
How to take care of Peperomia Obtusifolia :
Decorative Peperomia is not an attractive plant, its leafs have furthermore a cleaning effect on the air and can thus decrease the concentration of formaldehyde indoors of up to 47 percent. In order to maintain this special ability and for it to thrive majestically you should keep an eye on an ideal water and nutrient supply as well as a proper location selection. If all of this is properly done you will find the decorative pepper to be a very thankful plant.
- Soil : One should take a focus on water permeability when choosing the right substrate in order to prevent soil wetness which could in turn lead to rotting. Appropriate are substrates based on peat which are mixed with gravel and sand. Sand and gravel because dwarf or decorative peppers require high levels of minerals in the substrate. A mixture of ordinary potting soil, clay granulate or orchard substrate with cacti earth with peat moss are being well tolerated. Even with all of these well permeable substrates one requires an additional drainage in the pot.
- Watering : The decorative Pepper Peperomia obtusifolia has its origins in warm, consistently moist and humid regions. Which is why one should adapt the water supply to these conditions in the rooms at home.
- One should generally water carefully
- The substrate should neither dry out nor get too moist
- Short term bale dryness is being tolerated
- Ideally let the substrate dry out on the surface before watering
- When watering, use lukewarm and, if possible, lime free water
- Rain water would be ideal
- Tap water should be at least one day old before using it to water
- Aside from watering, take care of a sufficient humidity
- If the plant stands too dry regarding the air in the room
- There is the threat of parasite infestation
- Occasional spraying of the plant can counteract this effect
- Fertilizing : One does not need to fertilize in the year that the dwarf pepper has been purchased or replanted. It is being supplied with fertilizer in a four week cycle only in the following year during the growth stage from April until August. The used fertilizer should only be used in a weak concentration to prevent an over fertilizing. Appropriate are cacti fertilizers as well as ordinary fertilizers for green plants Parasites.
- Spider mites : Warm and dry heat in winter can swiftly lead to an infestation with spider mites. The typical webs on the leaf axils are especially easy to spot. There is on certain spots a silver glimmer on the leafs which eventually takes on a yellow color and dries out. One can significantly reduce the infestation by showering the leafs. The substrate should in this case be covered at all cost. The usage of predatory mites or neem oil containing preparations is appropriate.
What you get :
- Each packages contains: 1 pcs of Peperomia Obtusifolia (3-6 Inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.