₹699.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Philodendron Birkin plant
Philodendron birkin plants thrive from bright indirect light. You want to give your plant the feeling it’s under a tropical canopy.
Likes moist soil. Not too wet and not too dry. Water regularly but allow the soil to partly dry out before watering again. The roots do not like to be left wet so ensure that your pot has good drainage.
The Philodendron Birkin prefers a warm and humid environment.
The Philodendron Birkin prefers a rich bark/peat based soil which is not too heavy. It needs to be able to retain moisture, but not hold water.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Philodendron Birkin plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4-inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.