Philodendron Burle Marx Plant
- SKU: SRT18142
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
How to take care Philodendron Burle Marx plant
A Philodendron Burle Marx needs bright but indirect light to thrive. It can live in low light but it’s not going to thrive the way you want it to.
Watering a Philodendron Burle Marx plant is much like watering most Philodendron plants. You want to keep the soil moist.
You don’t want to drench the soil in water and you don’t want it to dry out.
Over-watering your Philodendron is as dangerous as under-watering it.
Humidity is important for your Philodendron to thrive. It needs that moisture in the air.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Philodendron Burle Marx plant (8-12 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4-inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.