How to take care Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant
Like most houseplants, Philodendron Ceylon Golden prefers bright natural light. A moderate or medium exposure.
Let this plant go almost 3/4 of the way dry before watering again. They don’t like to go completely dry. On the other hand, sitting in water or keeping them constantly wet will cause root rot.
Philodendron Ceylon Golden like it on the warmer side in the growing months but being cooler in the winter is fine. Just be sure to keep them away from any cold drafts as well as air conditioning or heating vents.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant (7-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.