Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant
- SKU: BSN14563
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Philodendron Ceylon Golden is very easy to take care of.
- It with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (5-8 Inch)
- Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant(₹289.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Philodendron Ceylon Golden :
- Exposure : Like most houseplants, Philodendron Imperial Red prefers bright natural light. A moderate or medium exposure.Mine sits on the long, narrow table alongside many other plants in my dining room. It’s about 10′ away from a bay window with east exposure.Because I live in sunny Tucson, this room is very bright all day. It was at the far end of the table and I recently moved it to the end closest to the window to see if it makes any difference.This plant will tolerate higher light but be sure to keep it out of any direct hot sun to avoid sunburn. Conversely, if you have it in lower light, the leaves will stunt and the plant won’t grow too much if at all.
- Watering : I let this plant go almost 3/4 of the way dry before watering again. They don’t like to go completely dry. On the other hand, sitting in water or keeping them constantly wet will cause root rot.In the warmer months, I water my Imperial Red every 7 days. In the winter, it’s every 10-14 days. Every other time I water this plant, I take it to my kitchen sink & spray the foliage.The watering schedule will vary for you depending on your home environment, type of soil mix, and pot size. You can read my guide to watering indoor plants to get a better idea.houseplants with beautiful foliage sit on a long table next to a rubber plant in a basket
- Temperature : If your home is comfortable for you, it’ll be so for your houseplants too. Imperial Reds like it on the warmer side in the growing months but being cooler in the winter is fine. Just be sure to keep them away from any cold drafts as well as air conditioning or heating vents.
- Humidity : Because they’re bred to be houseplants, they can tolerate the drier air in our homes. If the leaves of yours are showing small brown tips, that’s a reaction to lack of humidity. Here in hot dry Tucson, some of the leaves on mine have teeny brown tips but you have to look close to see them.I have a large, deep kitchen sink with a faucet water filter. As I said, every other time I water my Imperial Red I take it to the sink, spray the foliage & leave it in there for an hour or so to temporarily up the ante on the humidity factor. I also run a diffuser (filled with just water, no oils) in the dining room for a few hours a day. This seems to work for my houseplants in this room here in the dry desert.If you think yours look stressed due to lack of humidity, fill the saucer with pebbles & water. Put the plant on the pebbles but make sure the drain holes &/or the bottom of the pot isn’t submerged in water. Misting once or twice a week should help out too.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.