How to take care Philodendron Imperial Red plant
Like most houseplants, Philodendron Imperial Red prefers bright natural light. This plant will tolerate higher light but be sure to keep it out of any direct hot sun to avoid sunburn.
I let this plant go almost 3/4 of the way dry before watering again. They don’t like to go completely dry. On the other hand, sitting in water or keeping them constantly wet will cause root rot.The watering schedule will vary for you depending on your home environment, type of soil mix, and pot size.
Because they’re bred to be houseplants, they can tolerate the drier air in our homes. If the leaves of yours are showing small brown tips, that’s a reaction to lack of humidity.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Philodendron Imperial Red plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.