Philodendron Orange Marmalade Plant
- SKU: BSN16524
How to take care Philodendron Orange Marmalade plant
Philodendron Orange Marmalade prefers to be grown in a well draining potting mix. It likes warm place with a little morning sun will keep your Marmalade sweet and delicious. Additionally, give the plant some support to allow it to climb, this will produce a bigger more beautiful plant.
Philodendron Orange Marmalade should be watered regularly in the summer months, approximately weekly, and in winter half as often, this also applies to fertilising.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Philodendron Orange Marmalade plant (8-12 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.