Philodendron Selloum Green Plant
- SKU: SRT18018
How to take care Philodendron Selloum Green plant
Philodendrons prefer soil that is consistently lightly moist. As epiphytes with aerial roots, they are sensitive to over watering, so they don’t want to sit in soggy soil. Typically, you shouldn’t have to water your Hope Selloum more than once a week. If the top 2 inches of the soil are dry, your plant could use a drink.
Rotate your plant periodically to ensure even growth on all sides and dust the leaves often so the plant can photosynthesize efficiently. When dusting the leaves, also take the opportunity to inspect the undersides and keep an eye out for pests.
Remember each plant is a unique living thing and may have varying needs, especially in their individual locations. Pay attention to the condition of your Hope Selloum and its watering needs and you will have a long and happy relationship.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Philodendron Selloum Green plant (6-8 Inch)
- Planter Size : 4-5 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.