Philodendron Subhastatum Plant
- SKU: SRT20544
How to take care Philodendron Subhastatum plant
The Philodendron subhastatum thrives most in bright, indirect light. This includes dappled and filtered light as long as it received natural sunlight.This feature makes it perfect for growing indoors especially in homes.
Philodendron subhastatum enjoys warm weather all year round.
Philodendrons are water-loving plants and they love moisture in their soil and the air around them. They appreciate any extra efforts made to increase the humidity.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Philodendron subhastatum plant (7-11 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.