Plumeria Singapore Dwarf Champa
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-10%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Plumeria Singapore Dwarf Champa plant
Plumerias require at least 1 inch of rain (or equivalent watering) each week. More water may be required for plumerias growing in containers, but don t overwater or the trunks will rot. Feed plants twice a month during the growing season with a high phosphorous fertilizer.
Plumerias normally require little pruning, but any shaping should be done in spring.
Plumeria care, for the most part, is minimal. While plumerias dont like wet feet, they should be watered deeply when irrigated and then allowed to dry out some before watering again.
They also need to be fertilized about every two to three weeks throughout their active growing season. Reduce watering in mid fall and stop completely once the plants enter dormancy in winter.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Plumeria Singapore Dwarf Champa plant (5-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 4-6 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.