Podocarpus Macrophyllus Plant
- SKU: BSN1368
₹307.00 Inc. Tax
The Podocarpus macrophyllus (also called Buddhist pine, or Yew) is a rather slow growing evergreen, very common for Bonsai trees. Easy to care for as well.Its a dense evergreen with pointed, leathery, dark green leaves arranged on stiff, symmetrical branches.
How to take care Podocarpus Macrophyllus Plant :
- Position : The Podocarpus will grow well outside, but can also be held indoors. Place it in a bright spot, protected from midday sun.
- Watering : Water regularly, the tree doesn’t like drought.
- Feeding : Every two weeks in the growth season, when kept indoors also feed during the winter, though with smaller quantities and less frequent.
- Pruning : Pruning can be done year round. Regular pruning will result in a dense foliage.
- Re-potting : Once every 2-3 years, be careful not to disturb the root-system too much. The Podocarpus Bonsai prefers slightly acidic soil.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Podocarpus Macrophyllus Plant (8-11 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you
There are no inquiries yet.