Powder Puff Plant, Calliandra Plant
₹359.00 Inc. Tax (-31%)
Plant care at a glance
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / Full Sun
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Powder Puff Plant
Indoors, Calliandra haematocephala needs bright light to full sun, fairly high humidity and an average room temperature of 60°-75°. If the lack of humidity is a problem, you can set the planter on a tray filled with moistened pebbles.
Powder Puff trees can be grown in any good, commercial potting soil as long as it drains well.
When repotting becomes necessary, the new planter should be only slightly larger. Repotting should be done in the spring.
Feed your Powder Puff plant every 2 weeks, during active growth in spring and summer months,using a half strength solution of a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Powder Puff Plant, Calliandra Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Why plants from nestreeo ?
Safe Packaging and all India Delivery
Assured Replacement In Transit Damage
Expert Guidance on Gardening and plants
There are no inquiries yet.