Powder Puff Plant, Calliandra Plant
₹359.00 Inc. Tax (-42%)
- Free delivery across India
- Powder Puff is a low caring live avenue plant.
- Powder Puff Plant with one plastic pot.
- Powder Puff Plant is comes with one 3-5 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Powder Puff Plant size (8-12 Inch)
How to take care Powder Puff Plant :
- If you live in an area where the Powder Puff tree isn’t hardy, you will have to grow it in a large planter and move it back indoors during the winter. If space in your home is limited, you should consider growing a dwarf variety of the Powderpuff tree, which can be easily managed as a 2-3 foot plant by careful pruning.
- Indoors, Calliandra haematocephala needs bright light to full sun, fairly high humidity and an average room temperature of 60°-75°. If the lack of humidity is a problem, you can set the planter on a tray filled with moistened pebbles.
- Powder Puff trees can be grown in any good, commercial potting soil as long as it drains well.
- When repotting becomes necessary, the new planter should be only slightly larger. Repotting should be done in the spring.
- Feed your Powder Puff plant every 2 weeks, during active growth in spring and summer months,using a half strength solution of a balanced, all-purpose fertilizer.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Powder Puff Plant, Calliandra Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.