Purple Bignonia Plant
₹269.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Purple Bignonia plant
Bignonia Capreolata performs well growing in full sun. An open shaded area would also be adequate. The best flowers are associated with exposure to full sun.
The Tangerine Beauty Crossvine is free blooming, with exceptionally bright colored apricot orange flowers.
Bignonia Capreolata is heat and drought resistant. It has a medium water requirement.
Plant Bignonia Capreolata cross vines in well-drained soil. It thrives when the soil is not kept soggy. The ideal soil is loamy, sandy with good organic matter. The organic matter provides the plant with sufficient nutrients. A neutral pH is ideal for this plant.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Purple Bignonia plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.