How to take care Purple Wreath, Sandpaper Vine Flowering plant
Dig holes or beds wide.Lightly amend heavy clay or sandy soils with organic matte.Gently remove plants from containers, keeping the root ball intact .Loosen potting soil and roots around bottom and edges of root ball. Plant level with surrounding soil, spreading roots outward.
Woody plants need watering less frequently than tender annuals or herbaceous plants.Most established trees, shrubs, and vines can go weeks without supplemental watering except in extremely hot or windy weather . Allow soil to dry several inches deep before irrigating .When practical, especially in arid climates, use and maintain water-efficient soaker hoses or drip irrigation. Water briefly two or three times a week to keep soil moist, not wet. Most winter injury is from drying out, not cold temperatures. Be prepared to water during prolonged sunny, windy, dry spells even in the winter. Mulches help prevent water loss during hot, windy, or sunny weather
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Purple Wreath, Sandpaper Vine Flowering Plant (5-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.