Raat Ki Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine Plant
₹279.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Raat Ki Rani is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (8-12 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Night Blooming Jasmine Plant :
- Pot/Container: Choose a medium to large sized ( 20 -30 gallon) pot with adequate drainage. A 30 gallon clay or ceramic pot is ideal for this spreading shrub. You can choose plastic container too. Transplant in bigger container/ pot as plant matures. Place the container beneath window or at patio so that you can enjoy sweet fragrance.
- Soil : Use sandy or red garden soil to grow Night Blooming jasmine. Make sure soil is well drained and aerated. Tamp down the soil to eliminate air pockets around the roots.
- Temperature: Though Night Blooming jasmine blooms in night, it requires at least 6 hrs of sun light or light partial shade each day to bloom and good growth. Avoid excessive sun exposure too as it cause leaves to wilt.
- Watering: Keep the soil moist. Water only when the soil has become dry. Do not over water as it can cause root to rot and mold to grow. Increase frequency of watering during summer months.
- Fertilizer: C. nocturnum can be fertilized biweekly with a weak dilution of seaweed and fish emulsion. Or use normal purpose compost / fertilizer.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Raat Ki Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine Plant (8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.