Rain Lily Pink (Zephyranthes Robusta) Flowering Plant
₹499.00 Inc. Tax (-40%)
- Free delivery across India
- Rain Lily Pink is a low caring live flowering plant.
- Rain Lily Pink flowering plant with one plastic pot.
- Rain Lily Pink flowering plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Rain Lily Pink flowering plant size (5-10 Inch)
How to take care Rain Lily Pink :
Plant the small rain lily bulbs in well-draining soil during the fall season. Soil that is rich, holds moisture well, and is slightly acidic is preferable for this plant. Place bulbs about an inch deep and 3 inches (7.5 cm.) apart. When moving and transplanting rain lily bulbs, any time of year will work if the bulbs are planted quickly and watered in. Regular watering is important to keep the grass-like foliage of rain lily lush and healthy. Foliage may die back during periods of neglect, but usually returns when watering resumes. Once they’re established in their bed or container, foliage will spread and blooms multiply.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Rain Lily Pink (Zephyranthes robusta) Flowering Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.