Red Edge Peperomia Plant
- SKU: BSN15435
How to take care Red Edge Peperomia plant
The decorative Red Edge Peperomia has its origins in warm, consistently moist and humid regions. Which is why one should adapt the water supply to these conditions in the rooms at home.
One should generally water carefully.The substrate should neither dry out nor get too moist.Rain water would be ideal.Occasional spraying of the plant can counteract this effect
One does not need to fertilize in the year that the dwarf pepper has been purchased or replanted. It is being supplied with fertilizer in a four week cycle only in the following year during the growth stage from April until August. The used fertilizer should only be used in a weak concentration to prevent an over fertilizing.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Red Edge Peperomia plant (4-6 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.