Red Euphorbia Trigona (Red Monasa) Cactus Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-33%)
- Free delivery across India
- Red Euphorbia Trigona is a low caring live cactus plant.
- Red Euphorbia Trigona plant with one plastic pot.
- Red Euphorbia Trigona plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Red Euphorbia Trigona plant size (5-10 Inch)
How to take care Red Euphorbia Trigona (Red Monasa) :
- Euphorbia trigona love bright sunlight. A south-facing window is an ideal location to place it, though an east or west window will also work. They require at least four hours of bright, indirect sunlight per day. If you keep your plants outdoors from spring to late autumn, don’t leave this one out in temperatures below 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Being a cactus, this plant requires well-draining soil in a pot that drains easily as well. I simply use Miracle Grow potting soil for mine and it does just wonderfully.
- Euphorbia Trigona like to dry out between waterings. You can put your finger (or you could use a pencil) about an inch into the soil, if it’s damp, you can wait on watering; if it’s dry, you know it’s time to water again. It will need to be repotted every 2 to 3 years or so.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Red Euphorbia Trigona Cactus Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.