How to Grow Red Palm plant
Palms do best with bright light like from a south- or west-facing window and may last longer with some direct sunlight. But do not give too much direct sunlight; the leaves will turn yellowish-green in direct sunlight.
A peat-based mix with lots of material for drainage is perfect. Palms appreciate good drainage to prevent waterlogged roots.
Like many Palms, Palms are sensitive to over watering and cannot tolerate being waterlogged or sitting in water-saturated potting mix. Let the potting mix dry out slightly between watering.
This plant does best in average room temperatures of 65 to 75 F. Keep the leaves away from cold windows, air conditioners, and heat sources. Palms are sensitive to low temperatures so if you place it outside during the summer be sure to bring it in before temperatures dip below 50 degrees. Sudden cold spots can bring on dark spots in the leaves.
Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer once or twice during the growing season and not at all during the winter.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Red Palm, Lipstick Palm (Cyrtostachys renda) plant (10-15 inch)
- Planter Size : Send in grow bag
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.