Red Palm, Lipstick Palm (Cyrtostachys renda) Plant
( 3 Reviews )Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
- SKU: BSN9342
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Red Palm, Lipstick Palm is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- Red Palm, Lipstick Palm plant with one plastic pot.
- Red Palm, Lipstick Palm plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Red Palm, Lipstick Palm comes with 6-12 inch in size.
Frequently Bought Together
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Total Price: ₹468.00Add All To Wishlist Browse Wishlist
- This item: Red Palm, Lipstick Palm (Cyrtostachys renda) Plant(₹299.00 Inc. Tax)
- Areca Palm Plant(₹169.00 Inc. Tax)
How to Grow Palm :
- Palms present the home grower with multiple challenges. There is the seemingly eternal quest for light that frustrates many growers of Palms. They like more light than the average indoor environment can supply. Also, there is the persistent challenge of feeding. Palms are heavy feeders that can develop yellowing leaves in the absence of magnesium, iron, and trace elements. However, they are also susceptible to fertilizer salts and dislike fluoridated water, which puts many growers at a disadvantage.
- Light : Palms do best with bright light like from a south- or west-facing window and may last longer with some direct sunlight. But do not give too much direct sunlight; the leaves will turn yellowish-green in direct sunlight.
- Soil : A peat-based mix with lots of material for drainage is perfect. Palms appreciate good drainage to prevent waterlogged roots.
- Water : Like many Palms, Palms are sensitive to over watering and cannot tolerate being waterlogged or sitting in water-saturated potting mix. Let the potting mix dry out slightly between watering.
- Temperature and Humidity : This plant does best in average room temperatures of 65 to 75 F. Keep the leaves away from cold windows, air conditioners, and heat sources. Palms are sensitive to low temperatures so if you place it outside during the summer be sure to bring it in before temperatures dip below 50 degrees. Sudden cold spots can bring on dark spots in the leaves.
- High humidity is essential to keeping an palm looking good. The plant will acclimate to normal room humidity, however, if the air is too dry, it is common for the leaf tips to turn brown.
- Fertilizer : Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer once or twice during the growing season and not at all during the winter.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Red Palm, Lipstick Palm Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
There are no inquiries yet.