How to take care Red Sandalwood plant
The sandalwood tree has an extensive root system, so once they are planted out, it should be disturbed as little as possible. The roots will grow down quite deeply in light to medium sands and sandy loams, while they will be much closer to the surface and more widespread in clays.
Choose an open, sunny position that receives protection from cold or salt-laden winds.
When trees have been in the ground for a couple of years and appear to be growing well, their dependence on the host plant will reduce. If the canopies are competing for light, then the host may be pruned back to allow the sandalwood to develop without impediment.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Red Sandalwood , Lal Chandan Plant (8-10 inch)
- Planters size : Grow bags
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.