Redneck Palm Plant
- SKU: BSN9345
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Redneck Palm plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Soil
- Light : Bright / Partial Shade
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to Grow Red Neck Palm Plant:
Red Neck palms present the home grower with multiple challenges. There is the seemingly eternal quest for light that frustrates many growers of palms. They like more light than the average indoor environment can supply. Also, there is the persistent challenge of feeding. Red Neck palms are heavy feeders that can develop yellowing leaves in the absence of magnesium, iron, and trace elements. However, they are also susceptible to fertilizer salts and dislike fluoridated water, which puts many growers at a disadvantage.
- Light : Red Neck palms do best with bright light like from a south- or west-facing window and may last longer with some direct sunlight. But do not give too much direct sunlight; the leaves will turn yellowish-green in direct sunlight.
- Soil : A peat-based mix with lots of material for drainage is perfect. Palms appreciate good drainage to prevent waterlogged roots.
- Water : Like many palms, Red Neck palms are sensitive to over watering and cannot tolerate being waterlogged or sitting in water-saturated potting mix. Let the potting mix dry out slightly between watering.
- Temperature and Humidity : This plant does best in average room temperatures of 65 to 75 F. Keep the leaves away from cold windows, air conditioners, and heat sources. Red Neck palms are sensitive to low temperatures so if you place it outside during the summer be sure to bring it in before temperatures dip below 50 degrees. Sudden cold spots can bring on dark spots in the leaves.
- High humidity is essential to keeping an Red Neck palm looking good. The plant will acclimate to normal room humidity, however, if the air is too dry, it is common for the leaf tips to turn brown.
- Fertilizer : Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer once or twice during the growing season and not at all during the winter.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Redneck palm plant (6-15 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter / grow bag (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.