Rhipsalis Baccifera Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN14433
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India
- Rhipsalis Baccifera is a low caring live cactus plant.
- This plant comes with one plastic pot.
- Package contains 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Rhipsalis Baccifera plant size (2-5 Inch)
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
- Echinopsis Eyriesii Cactus(₹229.00 Inc. Tax)
How to take care Rhipsalis Baccifera Plant :
- Ensure that your mistletoe cactus is planted in well-drained soil. Potted plants benefit from a saucer filled with rocks and water to increase the ambient humidity in the home interior. The plant rarely needs fertilizing and has few other needs except moderate light and even moisture. Fertilize with a half dilution of cactus food from April to September, once per month. Water frequently in spring and summer, but suspend water in winter. If any of the stems are damaged, you can trim them off with a sharp, sterile knife. Use these as cuttings to start new Rhipsalis mistletoe cactus.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Rhipsalis Baccifera Plant (2-5 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.