Rose White Flowering Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Roses white plant
When you plant the rose, be sure to dig a much bigger hole than you think you need (for most types, the planting hole should be about 15 to 18 inches wide) and add plenty of organic matter such as compost or aged manure.
Soak the newly planted rose with water.
Mound up loose soil around the canes to protect the rose while it acclimates to its new site.
Don’t crowd the roses if you plan to plant more than one rose bush. Roses should be planted about two-thirds of the expected height apart.
Do not prune roses in the fall. Simply cut off any dead or diseased canes.
Clean up the rose beds to prevent overwintering of diseases. One last spray for fungus with a dormant spray is a good idea.
What You get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Rose White plant (8-10 inch)
- Planter Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.