Roslina (plektranthus) Plant
- SKU: BSN1005
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India
- Roslina (plektranthus) is a low caring live creeper plant
- Roslina (plektranthus) with one plastic pot.
- Roslina (plektranthus) comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Roslina (plektranthus) size (3-6 Inch)
How to take care Plectranthus or Roslina :
- Soil : As a houseplant, plectranthus does well with standard, commercial potting soil. Grown outdoors and semi-indoor, a light, well-drained soil is ideal.
- Growth habit : This species of plectranthus is a creeping plant.
- Growth rate & size : Plectranthus does not grow to be very tall (6-8″), but it does tend to have a long reach. The stems may creep or hang 1-3‘ or more.
- Light & temperature : Houseplants are generally happy at normal room temperature, for most of the year. It is best to move them to a cooler setting (50°-60° degrees fahrenheit) during the winter months.
- Placement : Near a south facing window during the winter can provide ample light along with the cooler temperature that is typical near windows.
- Watering & feeding : Water deeply and then allow the plant to dry before watering again. Reduce watering in the wintertime. Feed the plant regularly throughout the spring and summer months.
- Soil & transplanting : Use standard potting soil for houseplants. Amend soil for outdoor plants to provide ample drainage. Transplant/repot early in the springtime, just ahead of the growing season.
- Plant type : This is a perennial plant, but it tends to get ragged from year-to-year. Replacing or refreshing plants with young cuttings is a good idea.
- Usage : In a very mild climate, plectranthus can do well as a ground cover, bedding, border or specimen plant.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Roslina (plektranthus) Plant (3 -5 Inch)
- Planters Size 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.