Sacred Barna, Varun Tree Plant
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Sacred Barna, Varun Tree Plant is very easy to take care of.
- Sacred Barna, Varun Tree Plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Sacred Barna, Varun Tree Plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Sacred Barna, Varun Tree Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Varun Tree :
- Feed plants only sparingly; over fertilization can cause stems to break in the fall.
- You can add diluted fertilizer into the water, though avoid getting the fertilizer near the plants base .it may help to build a moat in a circle around the plant about 18 inches out.
- plant have long tap roots which need to stretch out so the plants prefer well-dug, loose, well-draining soil; in preparing a bed, dig down 2 feet in depth and about 3 feet across to ensure the soil isn’t too compact.
- Sunlight : Full Sun
- Watering : Medium
- Soil well-drained soil
- Fertilizer : Apply any organic fertilizer
- Unverified information It is used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine
- It has anti-inflammatory, diuretic, lithontriptic, demulcent and tonic properties
- Bark yields ceryl alcohol, friedelin, lupeol, betulinic acid and diosgenin
- It is useful in disorders of urinary organs, urinary tract infections, pain and burning micturition, renal and vesical calculi
- A postal stamp was issued by the Indian Postal Department to commemorate this tree
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Sacred Barna, Varun Tree Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.