Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba (Snake Plant)
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-35%)
- Free delivery across India
- Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba plant with one plastic pot.
- Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba plant size (3-8 Inch)
How to Take Care Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba :
- Though the Snake plant is tough, it also requires some easy care. With occasional maintenance, it can have a long lifespan and provide with a lively
- While growing it indoors, you’ll need a strong pot – a clay pot, for example. This ensures that the roots don’t break it as they grow. It should be wide but not tall, due to the plant’s shallow rooting system.
- The pot should be perforated for proper drainage. The medium used to grow the Snake plant should also be well drained to avoid water logging since too much water can rot the plant.
- The Snake plant requires maximum indirect sunlight. You should also keep
the plant away from drafts, high winds, and extreme temperatures.
- You’ll also want to feed it with diluted fertilizer for easy absorption. The ratio of application should be 10:10:10 most preferably at planting.
- While growing it in a garden, the area of cultivation should be well drained and with an optimum ph of about 4.5 to 7.5. It should be planted in a partly shaded area but with enough light. Shading ensures that the Snake plant does not become waterlogged if there is a heavy downpour. Poor lighting makes the plants weak, and they won’t appear as green and lovely as they should be.
- Watering The Snake plant requires little water to survive. You should only water it when the soil in the pot is completely dry. Check it approximately once every two weeks.
- Extreme temperatures cause the leaves to scar, and too much water causes the
roots to rot. The Snake plant should therefore, be grown in well-draining soils and mild temperatures.
- The Snake Plant can adapt very well. It can withstand full sun conditions, but it prefers and thrives in indirect sunlight and grow light. This makes it ideal for
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Sansevieria Trifasciata Futura Superba plant (3-8 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.