How to take care Scarlet Clock Vine , Basorlate Plant :
This is gorgeous vine which is extremely rare in cultivation. The bright red flowers of unusual shape are hanging from the vine in clusters, and look stunning. The intensity of the color seems to depend upon the temperature in which it is blooming. It appears that the orange coloring is more likely in warmer temperatures, and some fading from full sun, while the more intense redish coloring when blooming in cooler conditions.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Scarlet Clock Vine , Basorlate Plant (6-12 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 3-4 in plastic planter.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.