Scarlet Clock Vine , Basorlate Plant
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Scarlet Clock Vine , Basorlate plant is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 3-4 inch plastic planter.
- This plant size (6-15 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Scarlet Clock Vine , Basorlate Plant :
This is gorgeous vine which is extremely rare in cultivation. The bright red flowers of unusual shape are hanging from the vine in clusters, and look stunning. The intensity of the color seems to depend upon the temperature in which it is blooming. It appears that the orange coloring is more likely in warmer temperatures, and some fading from full sun, while the more intense redish coloring when blooming in cooler conditions. Flowers tube is basally cylindric for 5-6 mm, throat 1.5-1.6 cm; petals nearly round, about 7 mm in diameter. Calyx is about 2 mm, reduced to a minute rim. Leaf-stalks are 2-7 cm, grooved; leaf blade broadly-ovate, ovate, or lanceshaped, 8-15 x 3.5-11 cm, both surfaces velvet-hairy, palmately 3-5-veined, base rounded to heart-shaped, margin wavy or remotely toothed, tip tapering. Flower-racemes arise in leaf-axils or at branch-ends, up to 35 cm, drooping; flower-cluster-stalk 3-4 cm, velvet-hairy; bracts lanceshaped, below velvet-hairy, above hairless; bracteoles oblong, 2.2-2.6 x 1.1-1.5 cm, tip pointed.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Scarlet Clock Vine , Basorlate Plant (6-15 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 3-4 in plastic planter.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.