( 1 Review )Rated 3.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN13500
₹349.00 Inc. Tax
Only 2 left in stock
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Scindapsus Pictus plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Medium / Indoor Condition
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Scindapsus Pictus :
- Height: Trails to 3 ft (90 cm) or more. You can cut the stems back to any length, if you want a smaller houseplant.
- Light: Give Scindapsus pictus bright, indirect light year-round. Harsh direct sunlight will scorch its leaves, while too-little light will cause the leaves to lose their variegation.
- Water: Water thoroughly and allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings. Keep soil barely moist in winter. Yellow leaves are a symptom of overwatering. Always use room-temperature water when watering houseplants an provide good drainage.
- Humidity: Try to maintain 40-50% relative humidity around your plant. Use a room humidifier or a humidity tray in winter, if the air is dry.
- Temperature: Average to warm 65-85°F/18-29°C. Don’t expose Satin Pothos to temperatures below 60°F/16°C, even for a short time because cold air will damage the foliage of this tropical plant.
- Soil: Use all-purpose houseplant potting mix.
- Fertilizer: Feed monthly spring through fall with a 20-10-10 water-soluble fertilizer diluted by half.
- Propagation: Take 4 inch (10 cm) tip cuttings in spring or early summer and insert them into moist peat moss based potting mix. Cuttings root easily in about a month.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Scindapsus Pictus plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.