( 1 Review )Rated 3.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN13500
How to take care Scindapsus Pictus :
Give Scindapsus pictus bright, indirect light year-round. Harsh direct sunlight will scorch its leaves, while too-little light will cause the leaves to lose their variegation.
Water thoroughly and allow the top inch of soil to dry out between watering. Keep soil barely moist in winter. Yellow leaves are a symptom of over watering. Always use room-temperature water when watering houseplants an provide good drainage.
Don’t expose Satin Pothos to temperatures below 60°F/16°C, even for a short time because cold air will damage the foliage of this tropical plant.
Use all-purpose houseplant potting mix.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Scindapsus Pictus plant (5-8 inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.